Sunday, March 20, 2011

how i learned english

when i was in my country i was not interested in english because in my country every body speak spanish. the spanish is a lenguage very easy for me i think that if your born in your country and you speak any lenguage you are going to say that the lenguage in your country is easy for you. in the other hand when i arrived to unite state everybody were speaking english but i though that it was easy for me but it was difficult because i did not undestand what they were talking about. after 10 days i started the school for learn english so each time my english was going better and better than before. sorry teacher because i did not how to get your link but now i know

4 comments:

  1. I see that you were able to post - I'm glad to see it!

    Learning English takes a lot of practice, so we will practice a lot in this class, both reading and writing. The more you read, the more vocabulary you can learn. The more you write, the more you learn the structures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you write more about how to learn speak and read in english.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnold I think that we was thinking the same thing. That english wasn't that important for us but it is important for us. But the good thing is that we have the ability to be and learn enything in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rosa all in the life is not easy but every think are possible in the world. people like you and i are thinking the same

    ReplyDelete